Skip to main content

Baby Steps...



How often do we notice the way we treat ourselves in every moment?
Do we need to revisit our relationship with ourselves?
These  thoughts  were revealed to me in   “self healing” session.                

Few weeks back, I was healing my most knotty issue which is related to my career.
 
My friends know about the step I took few years back regarding my career and surprised everyone. The good part was, my entire family did not question for a single time on my next move as if everybody was so confident about my thoughts and skills. Three years have passed and I am heading on the path I chose with full determination though the road is rough and tough.

As a human, I am also having emotions which often pull me down. I feel sometimes that I am blocked. Even though I am having skills but, not applying it in optimum way or, let’s say the minimum required quantum of work is missing. This self analysis burdens me with a heavy weight of guilt on my heart and numbs me. It is such a personal emotion that, I could not express. The guilt of not doing enough and putting the future of my family on stake who never questioned me and,  standing behind me unconditional,  supporting my posture in this time, ailing me day and night.

In such a trying time when I am fighting a war within me , I only go in the lap of Serenity Surrender which is a panacea for all my miseries.

I ask the creator, ‘What is pulling me down?’   
    
Creator speaks:
Have you ever seen the treatment you give to yourself?
You are so harsh, abusive, blaming and what not with yourself. You put yourself down to a level where nobody has ever put you.
You are unforgiving for all that, which you perceive as failures. You are overwhelmed with the size of your dreams. You have lost the faith in the universal laws which are governing everything.
You are scolding yourself every time and determined to tell yourself that you are the culprit and a failure. You have lost your worth in your own thoughts and thus you do not love yourself any more. You have imposed so many conditions to love yourself.
Your family is unconditional with you, except you.

I ask; “What should I do?”     


 Creator speaks:
Treat yourself like a child. Do not impose rules for everything. Your mother did not impose rule when you were learning to walk during your childhood. No rules, only you attempted to walk…kept attempting…your mother was always encouraging with faith that you would walk.

You suffered polio, even then your parents did not give up. They kept their action and, here you are.
Learn from the universal law…TAKE BABY STEPS.

Allow yourself to pat on your back even you walk one step towards your goal. Do not quit. Just be on the path.  

TAKE BABY STEPS and appreciate yourself the way you are handling your situations. Appreciate yourself that, you are not giving up.

TAKE BABY STEPS…AND PAT YOUR BACK FOR EVERY STEP…YOU WILL RUN SOON.


Have a BABY STEPS filled week ahead…

Anurodh

Picture courtesy: pixabay.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Misconceptions in Astrology: MANGLIK DOSHA

As an astro counsellor, generally I hear some quotes from the people about certain yogas (planetary combinations) and planets, which are percieved to be dangerous and, even life threatening. Examples: Manglik dos h a (a combination formed by the placement of Mars [Mangal] in the natal chart). It is believed that, it can create havoc in the married life of a person. Shani (Saturn) is refered as a dangerous planet by the common people and even most of the astrologers. Shani's mahadasa, Shani 's sade-saati, Shani Dhayiya etc are the terms which rob the night's sleep of a person once told about them. Rahu-Ketu are the planets which also fall in the same catagory of creating terror in the mind of a common man. Birth in Moola nakshtra is another hyped yoga about it's inauspiciousness. This list is long. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In this article, I am

Innner conflict at work place

Every moment we evolve through facing what we have chosen. Our family and work place are two points which show us our intense karma, where we need to face intense shames and intense joys. Both these places give us the sense of completion. Since last few months, my work place is the point where I am finding myself stuck. Miseries are seeping in, teasing me to an extent of getting angry, self-blame, self-pity etc. What is the cause of such misery?            After connecting with the divine, I got an understanding. Everything is connected to our identity. Most of us are victim of Identity Crisis. Our work place gives us an identity and, when the performance is not to an expectation, we feel that we are losing our identity. What is this identity? As a soul, we have come long way since our origin unknown. Coming to the physical realm after treading our way from other realms, we have lost the link with our creator and imbibed the need of our own identity. Witho